Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walkin' & Talkin'

I love my mother! She told me when school was out she was going to get me moving!

I am not proud of the weight I have gained. It is harder to be overweight when you have been thin, than if you have always had a weight problem.

No more excuses!
We are walking everyday!
We went to Lucy Park and walked the trails and up to the waterfall. I hate to have my picture taken since I have been overweight so the fact that I have posted it on my blog is a huge thing.

Yesterday we walked at her house. They(Mom & David) live out in the country so they have lots of beautiful scenery.

Today we walked at the Lake Wichita Park. We saw 21 tiny frogs, 4 baby ducks & their mama & a giant turtle. The girls, mom & I had a picnic, it was a lot of fun!

I am so thankful to have such a supportive family and that they love me!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you and your girls have been spending time together walkin and talkin :) We can all stand to be healthier and you are teaching your girls that. Good for you and I hope I can find the motiviation I need to join you!! I love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Amie, I am excited for you! I am sure the girls enjoy getting to go on fun walks like that everyday :) If only it did not get so hot, haha!

    ReplyDelete