Thursday, June 18, 2009

Becoming The Woman God Created

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever.
Psalm 138:8


This is the last lesson for this book! I have learned so much!

Each of us is defined by the core value of our life. God planned our lives before we were born. Underneath all the layers of expectations is imposed by others and self, the core of your self-worth lies in your relationship with God.

The more you grow in your relationship with God, the easier it becomes to see yourself as he originally designed you: a work of art displayed for His glory.
God has given each of us tailor-made abilities.

All good things must come to an end!

Next week this same ladies group will begin a new Bible Study. I am so anxious to see what I will learn! I will continue to grow and have a better relationship with God and with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment