Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walk This Way

Walking is paying off! Mom, the girls & I have continued our walks. We have walked at Lucy Park, Wichita Lake Park, and out at Moms.

We have had picnics several of the days, and the girls have enjoyed all the interesting things they have seen. From the Falls, to the swinging bridge, to the tiny frogs and ducks, they have even counted and ran after squirrels (Yes my girls).

We have really had a fun time! Our greatest achievement has been walking all the way around Lucy Park and walking from the huge mound of dirt at the Lake Wichita Park to the Spillway. It is a total of 6 miles!!

I have been riding my new stationary bike too! 30 minutes to an hour!
So far, since my Dads Birthday on May 27th, I have lost 20lbs!
I am so glad! I have such a wonderful support system!

1 comment: