Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun Filled Friday

Kayleigh & I went to City View to attend my nephew(Andy's)Kindergarten Graduation. It was so cute! They sang a few songs & walked across the stage to get their certificates. He is so smart and is in the gifted and talented program! We are so proud of you Andy!
Aunt Dee came in town to watch Kayleigh's baseball game. We all went to eat and visit before the game. Kayleigh's team Lil Eagles played Crush. Aunt Dee got lots of pictures of the kids and of Kayleigh. I was sad we didn't get any pictures of Aunt Dee with the kids. Next Time! Aunt Dee we love you and enjoyed the visit! The game was great! They played hard and lost by one point 16 to 17! It was a fun filled Friday!

1 comment:

  1. ARGH! Sorry I'm just now seeing this . . . seems I'm always running behind! Thanks for the shout-out, Amie - nobody in the group had more fun than I did on my visit. And I definitely owe you some pictures . . . meanwhile, I hope to be back soon for another fantastic visit!!

    ReplyDelete