Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day


Casey is such a wonderful daddy! He loves the girls & they look up to him! He challenges Kayleigh to be the best she can be! He teaches Emily how to be strong! Nathalie has him wrapped around her little finger! I think it is because she is the baby & they are two of a kind!




Only God knows why we didn't have any boys!?! Casey loves his three nephews Andy, Tommy & Crockett, they will be the boys in his life!


Father's Day is such a special day! Casey & I have been fortunate to have some really great men in our lives!



We also have many Uncles & our Brothers!
Happy Father's Day to Casey & all these great men!

This is one of my favorite songs about Daddy's!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures! We are surrounded by good men/Fathers! What lucky girls we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, I wanted to dance to that song with my dad but knew I would cry WAY too hard! haha

    ReplyDelete