Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Joe Picture It All

My dad is an exceptional photographer! He has entered many of his pictures into contests & magazines. Most of the pictures have been published! I can't think of a time that my dad hasn't taken pictures. He takes pictures of nature, animals, people, buildings. He has even taken pictures for sporting events, birthday parties, concerts and a few weddings.

Photography is one of his many hobbies!
Here are a few I found:

I love this one of the run down windmill.
This is beautiful with the sun rising in the background!
The mesquite trees growing up around the windmill, I just love it!


This one is inspirational.
The way the clouds have formed & shaped, Wow!
It is like a reminder that God is watching over us!


This is such a beautiful rainbow!
It seems as if there is no beginning or end.


God gives each of us unique gifts!
I am so glad my dad has so many hobbies & talents.
His gift of photography has touched so many lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment