Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aunt Dee the Crafty Bee

Can you imagine that we have another family member that likes to take pictures just as much as we do!?!? LOL Well, Aunt Dee loves to take pictures when she comes to visit. She enjoys scrap booking and is very creative with the layouts.
Here are some of her works of art:

Halloween 2009
Andy & Tommy aka Mario & Luigi
(My nephews)


Holliday Lil' Eagles 2009
Kayleigh Baseball


The Eyes of A Child
Emily's Eyes


Oh So Pretty 2009
Nathalie
(entertaining herself at one of Kayleigh's baseball games)


Summer 1988
Albany Lake House
My brother Joseph, cousin Amanda & Me


Thank you Aunt Dee for being so creative!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Amie, I'm so honored that you wanted to post these on your blog . . . it's an added bonus to the joy I get from scrapping about the people I love most! My only regret is that I don't get to see you all more often, but it helps that I have these pictures to look at & play with in between visits!! xoxoxo Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete