Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart of My Heart

Love is Cousins:
Here are Valentine's we received:


Our sweet cousin Addy


Our sweet cousin Crockett

We have so many sweet & loving cousins & nephews!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Love is Church:
My favorite Valentine gift was: Casey!!
He doesn't always get to go to church with us. When he asked what I wanted for Valentine's Day, I said, "Valentine's is on Sunday! I would love for you to go to church with us!" He did!! It was the best, most special gift of all!

We love our church! There are so many loving & caring families!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Love is Family:
Here are just a few of their Valentine's:


Kayleigh w/ Valentine's from Grandmaw Elwanda


Emily w/ Valentine's from Mom & Dad


Nathalie w/ Valentine's from Nan & Pop Pop

We are so fortunate to have so many loving friends & family members!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Love is music:
This is a song I learned in Elementary:
I will never forget this song, because our Music Teacher Mrs. Holcomb
taught it to us for a spring concert & then soon after she was killed in an accident.

Love is a very special thing! A smile, a tear, a soft summer rain.
It has no beginning, it has no end. I like it best when it's shared with a friend.

Love is, never stuffed up, never puffed up, never gives up when the goings rough.
It's the biggest little word you can say by the way.

It sincerity, it's charity the main variety, it's everything happiness is made of.
I like it best when it's shared with a friend!

We love teachers! They are a gift from God!

What do you love?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment