Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who Am I?

Your hands made me & formed me;
give me understanding to learn your commands.
Psalm 119:73

This weeks lesson was really difficult! It was about understanding personality. How to help us understand ourselves & to learn to appreciate others. I learned that when we begin to accept ourselves, we can begin to accept others & understand their strengths & weaknesses as well.

We also talked about who we are in Christ.

Who I Am In Christ

I am accepted in Christ

I am secure in Christ

I am significant in Christ

I was also touched by this prayer: "I Pray You Enough"

I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive & everlasting.

I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I pray you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Personalities are broken into 4 types:

Sanguines love to have fun.

Cholerics are considered natural-born leaders.

Melancholics are thinkers.

Phlegmatics are natural peacemakers.

We all took a short test, & I was truly surprised by the outcome of my personality. You think you are one thing, but the outcome was different. I am Melancholy Phlegmatic! When I got home I gave the test to Casey. He is Choleric Melancholy.

The website to take the test is : http://www.oneishy.com/

Take a few minutes to visit the website, take the test & see what your strengths & weaknesses are. You may be surprised!?!

So who are you, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment