Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something New

So many new things are cropping up in the Stone family these days. Staying home is a new thing for me. I am still adjusting to not working a M-F full time job. I can honestly say I don't miss all the meetings & paperwork, but I do miss the sweet people I spent time with everyday. Casey has had a ball with all the new expectations he has of & for me! I am still struggling with the cleaning/laundry part, there is just nothing fun about it! Kayleigh has enjoyed her new free time before & after school without the little girls instead of riding to & from with the daycare. Emily is excited about the new idea of going to Kindergarten. She has learned so many wonderful things at preschool/daycare. We are looking forward to the Kindergarten Roundup the 1st of May. Last but not least, Nathalie! Nattie is new to the big people potty world! She is doing such a good job & we all get so excited for her! There is no wonder what people think is going on in the public restroom when they hear 4 voices (mine, Kayleigh, Emily & Nattie) coming from one small stall congratulating each other on going potty! So now that you know what is new in our world, what is new in yours?

3 comments:

  1. I know your family is having lots of NEW experiences everyday! That is so exciting! The girls are just getting so big... I remember when Emily was just learning to walk! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. It is really a great way to share stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic to see your NEW blog & hear all the NEWS, Amie!! I'll be stalking you :-)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you have joined the rest of us Stone girls, haha :) It is a great way to keep in touch, and I will love hearing stories about the girls!

    ReplyDelete