Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dozer Daddy

The girls & I enjoy going with Casey on the weekends & some evenings to the different locations where he is or will be doing work. It is amazing the things Casey is able to do with this massive piece of equipment. He can build tanks for land owners, water pits for oil drilling, clear land for new developments, etc. He loves his work, he meets new people all the time & never does the same thing twice.

The girls like to ride with him on the bulldozer. It is fun to watch them (with Casey's help) to get in & out. I have even been on the bulldozer. It scares me! I think the thing that scares me most is watching him load/unload, it tilts so far back you think it might flip over. Casey could probably do it in his sleep! Kayleigh is able to draw a pretty good picture of one. You never know she could be the 1st female Stone to operate a bulldozer!
Bulldozer
Well, probably not, but I bet Casey wouldn't mind if she asked him to teach her how.





No comments:

Post a Comment