Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little Women & Willy Wonka

What a combination!!

A few weeks ago we went to see Little Women at Wichita Theatre.
It was really good!

I have always enjoyed the movie!
I am also the proud owner of the book!


Little Women
hardback 1922 edition


This jewel of a book was given to me by Page Scott. She was a very special lady that I worked for from 1999 to 2002. I felt so honored when she gave me her favorite book from her childhood.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

We also went to see Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory at Rider High School.
The play was put on by students from Crockett Elementary. This is the school were my mom works.

The program was very cute & the kids did an excellent job!

Here are a few pics:


Crockett students


Emily & her Wonka Bar


Kayleigh & her Wonka Bar


Emily & Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. Amie, that book is AMAZING . . . what a treasure!! Speaking of treasures, darling pics of the girls - glad you guys had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete