Friday, March 5, 2010

Good-Bye Basketball

Basketball season has come to an end!

Kayleigh's team, Holliday Hotshots finished with a 5 win/3 loss and came in 4th overall. Kayleigh really picked up the sport quickly. I hope she will consider playing again next year!?!

Here is a picture of Kayleigh's team:
Holliday Hotshots 2010


Emily's team, Holliday Heartbreakers ended up an undefeated team! They came in 1st overall. Emily struggled at the beginning, but made us all proud by scoring a goal at her last game! Everyone cheered & some had tears of joy!!

Here is a picture of Emily's team:
Holliday Heartbreakers 2010


I am so proud of both Kayleigh & Emily for playing their 1st season of basketball! They had so many fans (family) cheering them on! Thank you to all the family for taking time to come & support the girls! It really means a lot!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the season is over (although you'll probably enjoy having a little free time), but I'm so proud of the girls . . . and glad I got to see them both play!! Be sure to send me the softball schedule :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of both the girls. I wish we could have been at more games... maybe next year. They both did so great! Kayleigh is a natural and Emily's basket was PRICELESS! Love those girls SOOOOOO much! (Nathalie too :)

    ReplyDelete