Thursday, January 7, 2010

True Believer

As some of you know, I love to read!!

I am not able to get much reading done at home.
There is always someone needing something.

I always keep a book in the car.
I read while waiting for the girls to get out of school.
You would be surprised how far you can get when you have no interruptions.

One of my resolutions for the New Year is to keep track of the books I read.

The 1st book of the New Year:

True Believer
by: Nicholas Sparks

His other books are:
The Notebook & The Wedding
Message in a Bottle
A Walk to Remember
The Rescue
A Bend in the Road
Nights in Rodanthe
The Guardian
Dear John
The Last Song

I have read all of them & they are all wonderful!
Most of his books have been turned into movies.
The movies are good, but the books are always better!

Back to True Believer!
A little bit about the book:

Jeremy Marsh is from New York.He is a columnist who writes about supernatural encounters.
Lexie Darnell is from a small town in North Carolina. She is a librarian at the local library.

Jeremy travels to the small town where Lexie lives to investigate about ghostly lights that appear in a cemetery.
He gets to know her as he spends time at the library doing research.
She wants to trust him, but struggles due to past experiences.

It's a story about taking chances & following your heart.

I was shocked at the ending!
Nicholas Sparks is an awesome author!

No comments:

Post a Comment