Friday, May 22, 2009

Discover & Play The Preschool Way!!

Today was Emily's last official day as a preschooler! Her class along, with her teachers Mrs. Holly, Mrs. Laura & I went on an End of Year Field Trip. Our first stop was at the River Bend Nature Center & Butterfly Conservatory.
The kids enjoyed several activities!
Digging For Bones:








A Butterfly Craft:











Mane Event Horse Sculpture:








I'm A Lady Bug:



Our next stop was at the Wichita Falls Walking Trail at Lucy Park.



And our last stop was at Chuck E Cheese!!
The trip was alot of fun & the kids had a great time!
I think the teachers & I needed a nap!!
The Preschool way is fast & fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is almost in kindergarten! She has just grown up so fast! Before you know it, she will be a basketball player :) hehe I just thought their graduation was the cutest thing ever! I love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete