Thursday, December 3, 2009

My HERO!


When I picked Emily up from school, she was soo excited!
She told me about the football boys that came to her class that day!
Emily said one of the boys was her teacher (Mrs.Baumer) son.
She also told me that she had her picture made with them!
Her favorite part was that she got to sit on one of their shoulders!

That night at dinner I was telling Casey about all her excitement!
He was like: "WHAT?" "WHO?"

So he started questioning Emily.
She was so funny!
Emily: "Dad, you know, it was our cousin!"

Casey had a total change of face, attitude etc.
Casey: "Oh, you mean it was Dylan!?!"

So a few weeks passed & then Emily brought home this picture.
It was her Kindergarten class with the Senior football players & their autographs.

Okay so Casey has already got the protective part down!
Emily is soo proud of her picture & her HERO!

1 comment: