Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!

Thanksgiving is such an important holiday!
We have so much to be thankful for!

Grandmaw & I enjoyed a Thanksgiving Feast w/Emily at the school.
The girls all dressed like pilgrims & the boys like Indians!

My Little Pilgrim!


Pilgrim Emily & Indian Reagan
(Have known each other since 6 weeks old)




Kayleigh also had to write a paper about what she was Thankful for:
It is very sweet & made me even more thankful for my husband & children!

What I Am Thankful For
I am thankful for my mom.
She is a really good mom, she takes very good care of me.
Iam also thankful for my dad too.
He is a hard working man and he is a very supportive dad to.
I always look up to my sisters, seeing what their learning new.
I am thankful to all the people that look up to me and care about me.
I am thankful for my teacher Mrs. Lewellen, she helps me with my work.
I am also thankful that I have a house, bed and food.
I am thankful when I learn about God.
I am thankful for everybody that I know.
by: Kayleigh Stone 5A

1 comment: