Monday, September 28, 2009

Munchkins & Lunchkins

On the 2nd Tuesday of the month, the girls & I meet with a group of moms & kids at my friend Ginger's Church.
The group is called M & Ms (Moms & Munchkins).
Some of the women are members of the church, some are military from SAFB & some like me are just friends with someone who started the group.

They have nursery workers that do fun activities with the kids & we take turns bringing food to share for the kids.
The moms bring food (usually some theme) & have different topics we discuss.
Sometimes there are guest speakers, but mostly we just visit & have a good time!

So to get to the point of this:

We also meet for play dates! It is a lot of fun!
Since Kayleigh & Emily are both in school, Nathalie & I have some 1 on 1 time!

This time we met at Lucy Park & had a picnic.
Then we all walked to feed the ducks!
The kids all play well together & the moms have a good time visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Nathalie looks so big... I guess she is just growing up! I think it is great for the two of you to spend some one on one time together! I love each of your sweet girls. They are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete